That Vegan Hairdresser is proud to offer AfterPay in salon and online.What is AfterPay?
AfterPay offers interest-free payment plans which allows you to purchase products and services at That Vegan Hairdresser, dividing your purchase into 4 equal instalments, due every 2 weeks. Minimum spend is $100.
Who can use AfterPay?
AfterPay is available to people who are over 18 years of age, with an Australian residential address, who hold an Australian debit/credit card. For full eligibility criteria, visit https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
How does AfterPay work?
- Download the app or select AfterPay as your payment method online.
- Provide your details as prompted. Once your first order is approved, your AfterPay account is created!
- Confirm your purchase online or with an in-salon barcode. Your instalment amounts can be calculated before completing your purchase.
- Your order is processed, subject to AfterPay’s approval (that takes only seconds!)
- Visit AfterPay online or through the app to set up your password. The next time you use AfterPay, you just log in securely online or via the app.
AfterPay allows you to shop now and pay in installments. There’s no long or complicated application form, approval is instant online. You can manage your payment schedule through the AfterPay app, available for iPhone and Android. There are no extra charges when you pay on time, you can even pay your installments early! Fees for missed payments apply.
When will my first payment be due?
For customers who are deemed by AfterPay as a responsible spender, your first payment is often due 2 weeks from the day the item is purchased.
For first time AfterPay users, orders placed within 6 weeks of account activation, purchases with a value higher than $500 or purchases in salon, the first 25% instalment is due at the time of purchase.
AfterPay may run a pre-authorisation check to confirm your nominated card is working correctly. Once the check is approved, AfterPay instruct the bank to void the transaction. If you have any questions, please contact AfterPay.
For full terms and conditions, please visit https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
Afterpay is operated by AfterPay Holdings Limited. Transaction limits apply to purchases made at That Vegan Hairdresser online and in salon, which will be determined by AfterPay.
AfterPay is not available for the purchase of gift cards.